Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Book Awards Challenge III

I finished the challenge Friday but I'm always behind with the posting. I have a pile of 5 books awaiting their turn now.

My List

Possession was my least favorite. Actually, I didn't much care for it. I liked A Lesson Before Dying and The Book of Ruth. Flowers for Algernon was a reread so I new I would like it. The biggest surprise was The Bridge on the Drina. Loved it. I've had it for a year. I wanted to read it because my book club had and I want to read everything they have. If I had of known how much I'd like it I would have read it last year. I'll definitely reread it one day.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I loved Flowers for Algernon. What a wonderful story!! I haven't read all the others. I bought Drina when Classics Club picked it, but wasn't able to read it at that time. Must pull it out and read it soon.

I'd like to get back to reading with the club again. I just can never find the time!