Thursday, May 31, 2007

Update

I haven't been here in a while. I haven't finished anything worth talking about. I stalled out with Moby Dick and read a historical romance mystery and a contemporary mystery. Both were OK but not worth sending my Internet buddies searching for. But now I've gotten back into Moby Dick and will finish it this week. Probably today or tomorrow. I'm also about 99% dome with the afghan I'm doing now. When it's done I'm going to make my daisy kitchen curtains. I've had the material around 9 months. It's time dont'cha think?

Anyway, my job has blocked alot of my favorite sites so I stay off the web at work. I tried both of my TCC links and found them inaccessible. So I quit trying before I got to Blogger. I don't know if I can get in or not but I don't think it's a big deal. I'll just do it from home.

However, they didn't block my Spanish lesson sites. So, to see the glass half-full aspect, I'll be using my free time at work to learn Spanish. It'll pay off in the long haul.

3 comments:

Dewey said...

Is that your white peacock? We used to have a white peacock! His name was Honky. Because he honked. And was white. ;)

Kimmie said...

No. I got the picture in an e-mail and just fell in love. I didn't know there was such a thing.

Anonymous said...

One of these days I'm going to learn Spanish. It's on the To Do List that's with my TBR pile;-)