Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"Exquisite" Doily


I kind of fell behind on my craft goal. Too many books lately. But last night I finished a doily. It's called "Exquisite" and is an experienced level project. Can't say I'm experienced level myself, but I must say it didn't come out half bad. The only way to get experience is to tackle the hard jobs.


I've got two more almost completed projects so I'm hoping to get another listed as done soon. I have three days off this weekend so my goal is to finish one of my two 600 page plus books and one of the crafts. Here's hoping.

I couldn't find a picture of it, but this is the book it came from. There are some beautiful doilies in this. It won't be long before I'll be trying another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty. I wish I had the patience to do something like that.